Wednesday 11 July 2012

Meet my talented brother

Profile John Arandhara- Blackwell


www.johnarandharablackwell.co.uk



A Director and Founder of Darkwater Design with more than 20 years’ experience across the disciplines of design, advertising, branding, web and digital media.
Forging successful working relationships with an eclectic client list is vital. Being a professional photographer of the culinary art, of humankind and of built environments, the relentless pursuit towards capturing a precise moment in time is second nature to me.



Food, interiors and people are my obsession and much of my art is based around conceiving natural, working shots.
At Darkwater, we are passionate about creativity; being innovative whilst spending quality time with my camera in those environments where I thrive has a positive influence on the final result.